Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Hmm..

11.05am, just got back home from.. school? Yup! went to get books and to interchange to pay bills. And i'm home!! Alrights, 27th december, went out with Shimin, Kk, Ed and Darwis. Yea.. Shimin and I were suppose to bowl with Weiyan and Jem but Weiyan last minute something screwed up so cant go. So well, called up Kk and they are all at Orchard, So Shimin and i went to meet them there. Shimin carried HANDBAG!! *haha* I thought she was joking with me about it but she CARRIED it. Haa.. Anyway, we went to catch Santa's Slay. Not bad a show. Then, we went around and around, then to home. Oh well, let's see what i did yesterday, went out with my dearest SOck Leng!!! Missed her soOoO much! We had loads fun laughing and all. First, we met up in the train, and the train just have to cock up. And everyone in the MRT had to use other transport cos' there's NO trains going towards Boon Lay, they stopped everyone at Aljunied. We saw Shane with Gloria. Yea.. Just hi and bye. Haa.. Oh yea.. then, we took the MRT shuttle to Bugis and then from Bugis, to Orchard!! Yup. Orchard AGAIN. I'll never get bored of it, so what the hell. It's my favourite hang out. Anyway, yea.. i've done something really dumb to disgrace myself. But only Sock knows about it. SoOO sHHhHh.. But i know she's so gonna tell her sisters about it. Oh well, for once in awhile i'm dumb enough to believe THAT crap. At least i'm still better than her. Haa.. Alright, went around to check out my bag and earrings. Didn't get any though. More of like window shop. Walk, talk and laugh, that's all we did. Haa.. Then, dinner's at NYDC. Yea. Yea. Both of our stomach were uneasy after that dinner. So went to get some sour stuffs to unease it. But it didn't help!! Sock bought a hot chocolate which doesnt even have taste. Haa.. So we walked to Plaza Sing and i went to get hot coffee at Burger King. And yea.. just slacked there. Oh yea, Sock asked this frigging riddle that kept me occupied for that WHOLE night alright. Haa.. But she FINALLY tell me the answer when we were on the way back at TAnah Merah. Haa.. We had fun! We were laughing, and laughing, and MORE laughters. Haa.. I'm still dreaming about my Mr Hot Guy. (i have to admit it - haa) Oh well, after that, I went to meet up with Weiyan, Kk, Nest and Ks at Downtown. They were playing pool. So Weiyan and I had a game, I WON!! Haa.. Then, weiyan had to go after that!! Then, i just stayed with them. And yea.. went back home about 12 plus. Kk and Nest offered me money to take cab. But well, Nah.. Dont want them to lose few bucks for no friggin reason. Nest was nice enough to sms me to check if i'm home, wasn't expecting him anyway. But Nice.... Haa.. Then, chat up a lil' through sms and yea, that's it. Caught up "Room Raiders" on the SCV. Haa.. Then, 3.30am, to bed!! Yea.. Then woke up at 8am this morning, surprisingly i could wake up. Yea.. That's about it i guess. Going to have buffet lunch with my family later. Yea yea.. I love family day. Will update again!! Till then.. .. ..

With love, on Thursday, December 29, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse